Mack Granite MHD
The Mack® Granite® MHD offers much more than any other truck in its class. It is powered by a lightweight, dependable 9-liter engine and rests on Mack's legendary Cornerstone™ chassis that provides rock-solid performance, durability and reliability.
Granite MHD knows how to take a punch. It was built to withstand the toughest job sites and keep you working productively, while cutting weight to keep you nimble.
- Sloped hood provides improved aerodynamics and visibility
- Available in axle forward or axle back
- LEXAN headlight covers are impact-resistant
A cab designed for you. No matter how rough the road, the Granite MHD gets the job done.
- Wrapped dash puts all switches and controls close to the driver
- Lighting controls can be reached from the ground
- Galvanized steel cab is mounted on airbags and shocks for comfort
Cummins ISL 9-Liter Engine
- Horsepower and Torque
- Cummins ISL 9 liter 345 HP engine max torque 1150 lb-ft.
- Optional Jacobs C brake engine brake
- Air Compressor - 18.7 cfm
- Silicone Engine Hoses And Tubing
Eaton-Fuller Manual Transmissions & Allison Automatic Transmission
The lower-torque engine used in the Granite MHD allows lower torque and lighter transmissions to be used, saving some additional weight for additional payload capacity.
- Allison 3000 RDS 5-speed and 6-speed automatic transmissions
- Eaton-Fuller 9-11-speed manual transmissions
Frame Rails at 7-mm, 8-mm, 9.5-mm and 11.1-mm thickness and RBMs from 1.88 million lbs.-in up to 4.88 million lbs-in.
Single left-side mounted D-shaped space-saving fuel tanks
Axels & Suspension Specs
Mack Unimax Axles With Integrated Hub
Single - 21,000; 23,000 and 30,000 lb. capacity - Meritor Axles
Bogies - 40,000 - 46,000-lb capacity - Dana and Meritor Axles
For more information, click HERE to view Mack's GRANITE MHD brochure.